Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Help a college student!

Mal

(First of all, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this kind of stuff)

Hello, I'm a spanish college student who's in charge of explaining the CICE ice sea model. I'm having some trouble at finding information about it because there's no information about it in spanish and I sometimes have hard times to understand technicalities in english. I've already collected enough information about it to understand its purpose, but I still can't find anywhere what kind of data is required to be input for the model to show the wanted results. I have not been given any kind of license to use it so I have no idea about programming or how to use it, so I would just need a very simple explanation of what data has to be input.
Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can help me!