Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

An error for F2000climo: ionf_mod.F90: 235

jentus

H Y
Hello!
I am encountering an error when i submit the case F2000climo in CESM2.1.3.

What I have tried:
  1. I have tested both PIO_TYPENAME='pnetcdf' and PIO_TYPENAME='netcdf', but the issue persists.
  2. I confirmed that the input data files are not corrupted and can be successfully read using ncdump -h.
  3. I am using NetCDF version 4.9.0 and pnetCDF version 1.12.3, with parallel builds.
  4. Running in single-task mode (NTASKS=1) did not resolve the issue.
Any suggestions or insights into why I am seeing NetCDF: Unknown file format despite the files being readable by other tools? Thanks a lot!

1728543658652.png

Attachments

• atm.log.txt
    29.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cesm.log.txt
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cpl.log.txt
    41.4 KB · Views: 0

jentus

H Y
I guess there is something wrong with the data (atm/cam/ozone/ozone_strataero_CAM6chem_2000climo_zm_5day_c171004.nc) on the website, because the first two data can be read. But I checked the data and it works.