Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Cannot find gx1v6_ocn.nc

nick

Herold
In the paleo setup documentation there's a step that says to compare your grid to the above file. Specifically
2. compare gridkmt.4.nc against gx1v6_ocn.nc (paleo_setup/ocn/gx1v6). Be sure that HTN and HTE in your gridkmt.nc file are at least as big as HTN and HTE in the gx1v6_ocn.nc grid.
But this file isn't included in the paleo toolkit github repo, I imagine it's available internally at NCAR (which I don't have access to). Could someone point me to where this file is or upload a version to a public location if it's not available. Thank you!

Siva

Siva Kattamuri
HTE and HTN values will be the same for all datasets (gx1v6) with the default dipole grid over Greenland. So any gx1v6 input/output files (like POP output from a PI simulation) can be used for the comparison. That's what I did anyway.