Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Centos 8 porting

dan89

Daniel Goncalves
Hi,

We are trying to run CESM on a linux Centos 8 cluster, and although we've installed the required packages:

and cloned CESM as described in the tutorial, after porting we're still having problems when running python regression tests.

The screen output is on the attached files.

Can anybody help me with this please?

Thank you any way.

Attachments

• testreport.txt
    203 KB · Views: 16

jedwards

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
you've got a bunch of errors here, lets address the first one:
cat /home/bioinfo/my_cesm_sandbox/scratch/scripts_regression_test.20200609_161218/TestCreateNewcase/testcreatenewcase/bld/mct.bldlog.200609-161433

dan89

Daniel Goncalves
Many thanks,

Please see attached the message.

you've got a bunch of errors here, lets address the first one:
cat /home/bioinfo/my_cesm_sandbox/scratch/scripts_regression_test.20200609_161218/TestCreateNewcase/testcreatenewcase/bld/mct.bldlog.200609-161433

Attachments

• report.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 6

jedwards

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
*** NETCDF not found: Define NETCDF_PATH or NETCDF_C_PATH and NETCDF_FORTRAN_PATH in config_machines.xml or config_compilers.xml. Stop.