Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Create a variable resolution mesh

zyc

周逸超
Hi,everyone!
I want to create a variable resolution grid for East Asia according to the official tutorial, the server I used is not Cheyenne, it is our school's server, I have a problem building the editor, the make command after qmake VRM_Editor.pro shows 'DBL EPSILON' was not declared in this scope.
I would like to ask what is wrong with this situation?
Thank you!

James King

James King
Hi,
I had various problems attempting to build VRM editor on a local server. Are you certain your server has Qt installed? If not, you may want to talk to your IT team first.
James

zyc

周逸超
Hi,James
yes, I'm sure I have QT installed on my server, because there is no problem with the qmake VRM_Editor.pro command.

zyc

周逸超
Hi,
I had various problems attempting to build VRM editor on a local server. Are you certain your server has Qt installed? If not, you may want to talk to your IT team first.
James
Could this be the reason that the QT version on the server is incorrect?