Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

error in case.build

khj

Parisa
Hello every one;

I want to run FXSD compset in CESM model version 2.2.0. But there is an error during build. I am attaching the screen of the build error and the generated error file for you. At runtime I entered these commands:
./create_newcase --case /opt/ncar/cesm2/waccmx_test/FXSD --compset FXSD --res f19_f19 --run-unsupported
./xmlchange NTASKS=40
vi env_run.xml
<entry id="RUN_STARTDATE" value="2014-01-01"
<entry id="STOP_OPTION" value="ndays">
<entry id="STOP_N" value="31">
./case.setup
./case.build

I would be grateful if you guided me through this.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    106.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    89.9 KB · Views: 7

slevis

@khj is this the first time that you have tried to run the model on this computer or have you been successful before? I ask because I wonder whether you need to go through the process of porting first.

khj

Parisa
@khj is this the first time that you have tried to run the model on this computer or have you been successful before? I ask because I wonder whether you need to go through the process of porting first.
Of course, I want to run the model through the container. Yes, I ran the model several times through the same container. But this time the build stage is not ran.