Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

How to make the interannual forcing(GIAF,CIAF) with my own datasets, other than COREv2 (SOLVED)

zdliu

Hi,

Now I am using CESM1.0.4, and have succeeded to make the experiment of GIAF and CIAF with COREv2 datasets.
But I want to use my own forcing data other than COREv2 datasets, to make the interannual forcing.
What and how should I do?  Would anyone give me some suggestions or instructions?
Thanks.

zedong
2013-04-02

zdliu

I have solved the problem.

I will sort and summarize it for a time; after that, I will share the method and thought. zedong20131001

zdliu

I will sort and summarize it for a time; after that, I will share the method and thought. zedong20131001

zdliu