Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

nitrogen deposition simulation

张偏偏

张春妮
Hello everyone, I am a fresh graduate student. I want to do nitrogen deposition simulation, but I don't know which configuration to use? I hope you can help me, thanks!

FrancesWalsh

Frances
Greetings, I am happy to help you with your nitrogen base modeling.
Before I can suggest a simulation setup, I need to know a few additional parts about the upcoming project:
What kind of system do you want to model? For example, it could be a waste treatment plant or an exhaust system.
What program to simulate the intended use? For example, it could be Aspen Plus, COMSOL, or MATLAB.
What data do you already have? For example, you already know which catalyst to use, or you have data on the reaction conditions.
What results do you want to get? For example, you want to know the efficiency of your system or the productivity of its production.