Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

PDF links for SCAM tutorial not accessible

Tim Reichelt

Tim Reichelt
I am trying to run the tutorial for the SCAM model as described on the following page: Tutorial | Community Earth System Model. However, none of the PDF links on that webpage are accessible to me and I get a "Secure Connection Failed" error (see screenshot for error when trying to access https://ftp.cgd.ucar.edu/archive/cam-tutorial/SCAM-Practical/SCAM_Startup.pdf). I tried different browsers and also different networks so I am fairly certain this is not an issue on my end. Is this an issue for other people as well?

P.S. I am new to this forum so apologies if I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Please let me know if I should move the thread to somewhere else.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 10.20.48.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 10.20.48.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 0

katec

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Yep, I see it too. Thanks for letting us know! I'll forward the issue to the right people. Hopefully it will be fixed very soon.

katec

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Update! Our FTP server is down. Somebody is working to bring it up again right now.