Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

pio_support::pio_die:: myrank= -1 : ERROR: nf_mod.F90: 1731 :

Dennis Yang

Dear all:

I met the problem when I was running the case B_1850-2000_CAM5 with CESM1.2.2. All the settings are default. I didn't change any things exactly.
The above named error is found in the cesm.log ,and it looks like some problems in writing restart files(?). I didn't know how to fix it.

Any suggestions to implement would be appreciated! Please check some log files which are attached below.
Thank you very much!

Attachments

• atm.log.210128-193854.txt
    528.8 KB · Views: 6
  • cesm.log.210128-193854.txt
    388.2 KB · Views: 8
  • cpl.log.210128-193854.txt
    59.5 KB · Views: 4

sacks

Bill Sacks
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
At this time, CESM1.2 and iCESM1.2 are only supported for deep time paleoclimate and water isotope applications, respectively. Are you using the model for one of those purposes? If so, I will direct this to the appropriate forum. If not, I apologize that we are no longer able to provide support for CESM1.2; we encourage you to update to the CESM2 series. See CESM Support Policy for support details.