Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Problems when build a case using my own surfdata in CESM1.2.2

Hi,  I have created a reginal surfdata file, and put it uder the $CSMDATA/cesm/lnd/clm2/surfdata_map, everything is ok for cesm1.2.1, but when I build  thesame case with cesm1.2.2, problem happens, the error is :**********************************************************************************CLM configure done.CLM adding use_case 2000_control defaults for var sim_year with val 2000 CLM adding use_case 2000_control defaults for var sim_year_range with val constant CLM adding use_case 2000_control defaults for var use_case_desc with val Conditions to simulate 2000 land-use CLM build-namelist ERROR: No default value found for fsurdat.            Are defaults provided for this resolution and land mask?ERROR: clm.buildnml.csh failedERROR from preview namelist - EXITING********************************************************************************** The error indicates that the clm can't find the surfdata, but I do ensure the file is exist, and the cesm1.2.1 can work successfully.

I don't know why, if the cesm1.2.2 needs to set something  else like  $CSMDATA.
Thanks.