Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Strange time value in BHIST input data

xiangli

Xiang Li
Hi all,

I found that the time variable in one of the input data of BHIST compset looks like this:

1709306535512.png

This file is /inputdata/atm/cam/tracer_cnst/tracer_cnst_halons_3D_L70_1849-2015_CMIP6ensAvg_c180927.nc.

I guess this is probably why I got this error:

1709306608520.png

Does anyone know where I can find the correct input data?

Thanks,
Xiang

peverley

Courtney Peverley
HI Xiang,

Are you still having this issue?

If so, can you run
Code:
./check_input_data --chksum
in your case directory? That will see if your downloaded inputdata files match the chksums for the files on the server. It's possible you'll need to remove your inputdata file so it can be re-downloaded from the server.

Court

xiangli

Xiang Li
HI Xiang,

Are you still having this issue?

If so, can you run
Code:
./check_input_data --chksum
in your case directory? That will see if your downloaded inputdata files match the chksums for the files on the server. It's possible you'll need to remove your inputdata file so it can be re-downloaded from the server.

Court
Hi Court,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions!

Yes, it turned out that the inputdata file was not complete due to full storage. I got past the error after redownloading the file.

Thanks,
Xiang