Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

The error './case.submit: data not found' occurred on the server.

jinping F

冯进平
Dear scientists,

After configuring CLM5 on the server, I tried to test my configuration by running a simple newcase. I followed the steps below:

cd /project/clm5/cime/scripts

./create_newcase --case 1850CLM50 --res f19_g16 --compset I1850Clm50Bgc --run-unsupported --compiler intel --mach myintel

cd 1850CLM50。

However, I encountered the following error: "ERROR: Could not find all inputdata on any server." I sought advice from our server experts, and they suggested that after transferring the files to the supercomputer using FileZilla, I should download the files to the directory required by the program before running the job. I even started the data transfer process again, but the problem still persists.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I am encountering an issue with my job script "clm_sbc.txt" while configuring CLM5 on the server. Specifically, I am receiving the error message as described in the attached file "clm_sbc_error.txt".

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• clm_sbc_error.txt
    121 KB · Views: 2
  • clm_sbc.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 0