Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

the pacemaker mask

islas

Hello, I'm sorry - our websites were recently updated and as a result, many of them broke. I'm not sure how to fix this at the moment, but in the mean time, I have put the tar file that the link was pointing to about the mask on an ftp server here... ftp://ftp.cgd.ucar.edu/pub/islas/maskgen.tar. Hopefully we can update this thread once the website has been fixed. Note the above file will only stay there for a limited amount of time.

jhuang

jhuang
Hello, I'm sorry - our websites were recently updated and as a result, many of them broke. I'm not sure how to fix this at the moment, but in the mean time, I have put the tar file that the link was pointing to about the mask on an ftp server here... ftp://ftp.cgd.ucar.edu/pub/islas/maskgen.tar. Hopefully we can update this thread once the website has been fixed. Note the above file will only stay there for a limited amount of time.
Thank you very much. I have download the maskgen.tar from your ftp server and generate the mask.

asphilli

Adam Phillips
CVCWG Liaison
Staff member
Just to close this query up: The broken link to the maskgen.tar file has been fixed, so for those interested in downloading this file in the future there is no need to download the file from the ftp site. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!