Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

cesm1.2.2 installation

yinjiyuan

Jiyuan Yin
Hi, everyone! Due to some special computing requirements, I need to use the old version cesm1.2.2. But I can't download the installation package.
I filled out a registration request on the CESM official website, but the website keeps reporting errors. As shown below:
1728350362708.png

May I ask why this is? Thank you.

sacks

Bill Sacks
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
I have forwarded this to the help desk that maintains this to see if they can solve this issue.

Vote Upvote 0 Downvote
Solution

joneill

Joseph O'Neill
Administrator
Staff member
Jiyuan,

While our web engineer (Ryan) is out on PTO this week, I believe that I've resolved this on our system/webserver. Would you mind trying to register again and letting us know if that did the trick?

Joseph O'Neill

Last edited:
Vote Upvote 0 Downvote

yinjiyuan

Jiyuan Yin
Jiyuan,

While our web engineer (Ryan) is out on PTO this week, I believe that I've resolved this on our system/webserver. Would you mind trying to register again and letting us know if that did the trick?

Joseph O'Neill
I'm sorry for only seeing your reply now. I just tried to register again and it showed successful. Thank you very much for your help!

Vote Upvote 0 Downvote