Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

error in run model

khj

Parisa
Hi all,
Unfortunately, I got an error while running the model. I want to run FWsc2000climo compost and I will send you the cesm.log and cpl.log files.
I would be grateful if you guided me through this.

Attachments

• cesm.log.220509-172017.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
  • cpl.log.220509-172017.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 1

mmills

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Have you tried running a CAM compset with no modifications on your computer system? If not, please try running a compset such as B1850. If you run into problems with that, please post in the "Infrastructure" section of this forum, where you can get support for porting CESM to your system.

khj

Parisa
Dear Mike,
Yes, I once ran QPC2000climo compset for 2005 on a server. But I want to run FWsc2000climo compset with initial changes. I will send you the user_nl_cam file.

Attachments

• user_nl_cam.txt
    851 bytes · Views: 4

mmills

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
You seem to have some extra quotation marks in your user_nl_cam. Try using this cleaned up version.

Attachments

• user_nl_cam.txt
    779 bytes · Views: 3

mmills

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Does the FWsc2000climo compset run without your user_nl_cam modifications?