Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Has the error in the forcing data of GSWP3 for 2014 been corrected?

dayon

In the Website of "CESM2 RELEASE SERIES INFORMATION", there is
"Additionally the land-only configuration of the model is set to only run through 2013 with the GSWP3 forcing because of an error in the forcing data for 2014."

Dear scientists, have the error in the forcing data of GSWP3 for 2014 been corrected?

Attachments

• error_fig.jpg
    error_fig.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 1

oleson

Keith Oleson
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
It has been corrected, but is not yet available from inputdata because of the need to maintain reproducibility for model versions and simulations that use this data.
I can provide the corrected data on our ftp site if you need it, let me know. Or point you to it if you have access to cheyenne.

dayon

Thanks you, oleson. It will be greatly helpful to me if you can provide the corrected data on ftp. Then I look forward to seeing them. Thanks again.

oleson

Keith Oleson
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
I've put 2014 on our ftp site:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
login anonymous
cd /pub/oleson/GSWP3