Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

ILAMB error

maruf2812

Montasir Maruf
I am trying to execute ilamb_diagnostic and the following error shows up: ./ilamb_diagnostics: line 49: mpiexec_mpt: command not found.

Here is my directory: /glade/work/maruf/ilamb

oleson

Keith Oleson
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
I assume you are using the script you used on cheyenne, which won't work on derecho, as you've discovered. We recently installed ILAMB on casper and it is working for at least two of us in TSS. The installation is here:

/glade/campaign/cesm/community/lmwg/diag/ILAMB

There is a README in that directory that provides instructions on how to create an ilamb environment and run ILAMB.

oleson

Keith Oleson
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Can you post the sequence of steps you've taken and the error output?

maruf2812

Montasir Maruf
Do I need to copy the following directory and install in my home/work directory? (/glade/campaign/cesm/community/lmwg/diag/ILAMB/CODE//glade/campaign/cesm/community/lmwg/diag/ILAMB/CODE/ilamb)

I was trying to copy but the following error showed up (cp: cannot open 'ilamb/build/lib/ILAMB/generated_version.py' for reading: Permission denied)

maruf2812

Montasir Maruf
Thank you Dr. @oleson for your continuous help! I have run the ILAMB but the following error showed up (I have attached the screenshot). Is it because I have not defined the start and end date of models? I have also set the shift from shift to in model_setup.txt but did not work.

My case directory: /glade/work/maruf/diagnostics_ilamb/runs/I2000Clm50BgcCrop_default_v5

Screenshot 2024-02-05 011604.png

oleson

Keith Oleson
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
It looks like everything worked fine except for the CarbonDioxide confrontation. My recollection is that it requires data going back to about 1958 I think, while your data starts at 1971.