Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Last Millennium simulation with CESM1.2.1

Hi,The Paleoclimate Working Group conducted the Last Millennium community experiments, and I am interested in the simulation of this time period.while the compset  BLMTRC5CN is not avalible for CESM1.2.1, how can I acquire this compset?It will be helpful if you could  give me some suggestions to  conduct this kind of experiment.Thank you. 

nanr

Hi Chenqi - Thank you for your interest in using the CESM to run Last Millennium simulations.  The BLMTRC5CN compset will not be available for a few months.  Thank you for your patience while we prepare and test it for release. Nan

nanr

Hi Chenqi - Thank you for your interest in using the CESM to run Last Millennium simulations.  The BLMTRC5CN compset will not be available for a few months.  Thank you for your patience while we prepare and test it for release. Nan

nanr