Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Missing MERRA2_ne30_32L inputdata

Will Smith

Will Smith
Hi there,

I am currently using CESM2.3.ahpha17d with the CAM tag set to cam6_3_144, the compset as FCnudged, and the resolution set to ne30_ne30_mg17. During the check inputdata phase, I encountered an issue where the data MERRA2_ne30_32L is missing.

I have checked the repository at https://svn-ccsm-inputdata.cgd.ucar.edu/trunk/inputdata/atm/cam/met/nudging/, but I was unable to find the required data. If anyone has access to this data, could you kindly share it with me? Thank you so musch.

Best,
Will

rrbuchholz

Rebecca Buchholz
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Hi Will,

Have you tried looking here:
/glade/campaign/acom/acom-climate/met_data/MERRA2_ne30_32L

Here is a document describing where we are moving all our data in the glade restructure:

Best,
Rebecca

Will Smith

Will Smith
Hi Will,

Have you tried looking here:
/glade/campaign/acom/acom-climate/met_data/MERRA2_ne30_32L

Here is a document describing where we are moving all our data in the glade restructure:

Best,
Rebecca
Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for you information. Unfortunately, I do not have access to glade. Are there any other methods I can use to obtain that data?

Thanks so muach for the assistance.

Best,
Will