Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Porting CESM2.1.3 on Ubuntu 20.04

aatreyee_iirs

Aatreyee Nath
Hello everyone,
I am trying to work on CESM2.1.3 and I am new to this model. I was trying to follow an example mentioned in the following thread (Compset QPC4)
However, there were errors during the build and I have attached my log file for reference. So, I want to start again and would be extremely grateful for any suggestions regarding GNU compiler versions that I should try compiling with. My system is Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS.

Attachments

• cesm.bldlog.231030-144953.txt
    58 KB · Views: 4

aatreyee_iirs

Aatreyee Nath
Hello everyone,
I would be very grateful for any suggestions regarding the GCC and MPICH versions that I should be using for running cesm 2.1.3 on an Ubuntu 20.04 system. I have been unable to build cesm so far due to a linking error.

Thank you,