Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Problem during porting CAM

This is Charan, I'm trying to build CAM in Linux intel machine, and facing few problems, Procedure i'm fllowing is simple ./configure -fc mpiifort -target_os linux -fc_type intel -cc mpiicc -dyn eul -hgrid 64x128 -ntasks 512 -spmd -nosmp -test -ice cice -ocn docn -lnd clm -nc_inc /gpfs1/home/Libs/INTEL/NETCDF4/netcdf-4.1.3/include -nc_lib /gpfs1/home/Libs/INTEL/NETCDF4/netcdf-4.1.3/lib -mpi_inc /gpfs1/opt/intel/icsxe/impi/4.1.3.048/intel64/include -mpi_lib /gpfs1/opt/intel/icsxe/impi/4.1.3.048/intel64/lib -pnc_lib /gpfs1/home/Libs/INTEL/NETCDF4/pnetcdf/1.4.1/lib -pnc_inc /gpfs1/home/Libs/INTEL/NETCDF4/pnetcdf/1.4.1/include gmake -j32 2>&1 | tee LOG-gmake ./build-namelist -test -ntasks 512 -config /moes/home/karumuriashok/svn/cam/models/atm/cam/bld/config_cache.xml -csmdata /iitm2/cccr-res/karumuri/ccsm/inputdata ./cam 2>&1 | tee LOGAttached a log files below Why this problem is occuring, please help me to figure it out Thakn you in advance