Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Problem in case.submit

Young-chan

Young-chan Noh
Recently, I installed the CESm package and created one (F2000climo) of COMPSETs by running "create_newcase --case /home/ycnoh/cesm/CASE/test_case_v3 --compset F2000climo --res f09_f09_mg17 "
The setup and build processes (case.setup and case.build) were successfully completed. However, the submission process (case.submit) was failed. when I checked the logfile (CaseStatus), the following error message was described.

---------------------------------------------------
2021-10-15 09:17:25: case.submit starting
2021-10-15 09:17:28: case.submit error
ERROR: Command: 'qsub -q default -l walltime=00:60:00 -A none -v ARGS_FOR_SCRIPT='--resubmit' .case.run' failed with error 'b'qsub: Unknown queue MSG=cannot locate queue'' from dir '/home/ycnoh/cesm/CASE/test_case_v3'

PBS package was installed in my machine, but I don't know the reason why this error happened.

Could you give me any comments to solve this problem?

Young-chan