Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Problem in downloading input data when submit the case(error: 'UNSET/atm_forcing.datm7..')

jedwards

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Hmm - that's the same as what I have - I am able to run this case with no problem. Not sure why you cannot.

oleson

Keith Oleson
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
I'm at a loss also. You could try an ncdump on the aerosol deposition file specified in datm.streams.txt.presaero.clim_1850 to make sure the file is not corrupted and has valid time values.

MikeYuan

tfYuan
I'm at a loss also. You could try an ncdump on the aerosol deposition file specified in datm.streams.txt.presaero.clim_1850 to make sure the file is not corrupted and has valid time values.
Thanks for your reply.
I find the file and ncdump it, it seems correct. Could you help me check it,please

Attachments

• aerosoldep_WACCM.ensmean_monthly_hist_1849-2015_0.9x1.25_CMIP6_c180926.txt
    18 KB · Views: 9
  • time.txt
    18 KB · Views: 9

oleson

Keith Oleson
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Ok, I see a problem, Jim was right to be suspicious of that file.
The time values on that file are "0" at a certain point. I.e., after time = 24955.5, everything is time=0.
Can you download that file again? The time should be monotonically increasing.

MikeYuan

tfYuan
Ok, I see a problem, Jim was right to be suspicious of that file.
The time values on that file are "0" at a certain point. I.e., after time = 24955.5, everything is time=0.
Can you download that file again? The time should be monotonically increasing.
The problem was solved while I download the file again. It's very appreciate for your kind and help as well as the patience.
Thank you very much!