Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

Seeking help: ncl: symbol lookup error: ncl: undefined symbol: nc_set_log_level

Qinlu

Qinlu Li
Dear Prof.:
Wish u have a lucky day!
I have to seek some help for "ncl: symbol lookup error: ncl: undefined symbol: nc_set_log_level" while I use the CLM tools mknoocnmap.pl to create my own surface data. I have checked my ncl while it's local in /usr/local/ncl, and also try to reinstall my ncl, but after do these works, this problem still happens.
I'm very sorry for interrupt dear you, but I don't know how can I do to dissolve this problem, please help me or give me some suggestion.

Thanks!

Qinlu

Qinlu Li
Hello everyone. When I try to dissolve this problem, I met a new question, that is, when I use mkmapdata.sh to create my own mapping files, I got a error that mechine can not be found, and my mechine is model,but my physical mechine is DELL-PowerEdge-R940xa. I put the log file in the accessory, would u help me what can I do for it?