Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

seq_domain_check atm/lnd domain error

Hello paleo modelers, I am attempting to set up a fully coupled (compset B) LGM run with resolution T31_g37, and I am getting a really baffling error.The model run aborts at the (seq_domain_check_grid) subroutine when comparing the atm/lnd domains. From the cpl.log:(seq_domain_check)  --- checking atm/land domains ---(seq_domain_check_grid)  the domain size is =           42(seq_domain_check_grid)  maximum           difference for lat  0.132663573992886E-05(seq_domain_check_grid)  maximum allowable difference for lat  0.100000000000000E-11 (seq_domain_check_grid) ERROR: incompatible domain grid coordinates(shr_sys_abort) ERROR: (seq_domain_check_grid)  incompatible domain grid coordinates(shr_sys_abort) WARNING: calling shr_mpi_abort() and stopping This is despite the fact that the atm and land domains are the same! From the evn_run.xml:                 And it does in fact seem that the atmosphere and land domains are being compared, not the atm/lnd (i.e. same) domain is being compared to something else. From the seq_domain_mct module:call seq_domain_check_grid(atmdom_a%data, lnddom_a%data, 'lat' , eps=eps_axgrid, mpicom=mpicom_a, mask=maskl) Can anyone explain this? Thanks for the help,Karl