Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

surface-data.128x064_atm.gx1v3_ocn.080101.nc

Hi
I am in the process of installing ccsm3_0_1_beta14, while installing I found that the dataset downloaded from ESG site does not contain surface-data.128x064_atm.gx1v3_ocn.080101.nc in csm3.0.inputdata.gx1v3.tar file needed by the model. I searched the path inputdata_user/lnd/clm2/srfdata/csm in the untarred data input file. Thereafter, I downloaded other available datasets as well to get the desired data. However, I am yet to find it. I believe it is very much there in some of the input datasets. It will be of immense help at this stage of my effort. Would someone help me, please.

solicit cooperation of some of the friends

PMali
Edit/Delete Message

no worry if you dont find it for some reason download clm 3.0 data sets and samefile should be present in CLM3.0 inputdata

pmali said:
Hi
I am in the process of installing ccsm3_0_1_beta14, while installing I found that the dataset downloaded from ESG site does not contain surface-data.128x064_atm.gx1v3_ocn.080101.nc in csm3.0.inputdata.gx1v3.tar file needed by the model. I searched the path inputdata_user/lnd/clm2/srfdata/csm in the untarred data input file. Thereafter, I downloaded other available datasets as well to get the desired data. However, I am yet to find it. I believe it is very much there in some of the input datasets. It will be of immense help at this stage of my effort. Would someone help me, please.

solicit cooperation of some of the friends

PMali
Edit/Delete Message