Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

TROUBLE PORTING CESM2 ONTO AN INTEL MACHINE (Building csm_share FAILS)

Hi,I'm tring to port CESM2.0.1 onto an intel machine using the X compset and f19_g16 resolution but I encountered a problem when tring to invoke case.build. The intel compiler version is 15.0.1.This is the error messages when building csm_share: Building csm_share with output to file /HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/scripts/output/newcase/bld/csm_share.bldlog.181119-010629   Calling /HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/src/build_scripts/buildlib.csm_shareERROR: /HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/src/build_scripts/buildlib.csm_share FAILED, cat /HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/scripts/output/newcase/bld/csm_share.bldlog.181116-150730   Here is the error messages in csm_share.bldlog.181116-150730: /HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/src/share/util/shr_infnan_mod.F90.in(72): error #7950: Procedure name in MODULE PROCEDURE statement must be the name of accessible module procedure.   [SHR_INFNAN_ISNAN_DOUBLE]   module procedure shr_infnan_isnan_double--------------------^/HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/src/share/util/shr_infnan_mod.F90.in(74): error #7950: Procedure name in MODULE PROCEDURE statement must be the name of accessible module procedure.   [SHR_INFNAN_ISNAN_REAL]   module procedure shr_infnan_isnan_real--------------------^/HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/src/share/util/shr_infnan_mod.F90.in(72): error #7407: Unresolved MODULE PROCEDURE specification name.   [SHR_INFNAN_ISNAN_DOUBLE]   module procedure shr_infnan_isnan_double--------------------^/HOME/HDQ/mysandbox/cime/src/share/util/shr_infnan_mod.F90.in(74): error #7407: Unresolved MODULE PROCEDURE specification name.   [SHR_INFNAN_ISNAN_REAL]   module procedure shr_infnan_isnan_real--------------------^compilation aborted for shr_infnan_mod.F90 (code 1)make: *** [shr_infnan_mod.o] Error 1make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....-------------------------------------------------- I've tried searching online, but can't find anything useful that actually solves the problem.Can anyone on here offer any help? Many thanks.

Dare all,I encountered a new problem. All the compset reslated (i.e., ocn, atm, rof, glc, wav, lnd, esp and ice) bldlog files after invoking case.build show the same error message:usage: buildlib.internal_components [-h] [-d] [-v] [-s]                                    caseroot libroot bldrootbuildlib.internal_components: error: too few arguments
Any would be appreciated.

Khorasani

HAMED KHORASANI
Dare all,I encountered a new problem. All the compset reslated (i.e., ocn, atm, rof, glc, wav, lnd, esp and ice) bldlog files after invoking case.build show the same error message:usage: buildlib.internal_components [-h] [-d] [-v] [-s] caseroot libroot bldrootbuildlib.internal_components: error: too few arguments
Any would be appreciated.
Hi
I came across exact same error as yours. May I ask how did you solve it?
Many thanks in advance