Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

WACCM data for 2022

fvasbien@ATMOGE

VASBIEN
Hello,
I'm trying to download WACCM data for the first weeks of 2022, via WACCM Download Subset
Even it's indicated that "WACCM results are available from 20 August 2019 until 2 weeks ago", it seems that the last available data end as of december 31st, 2021.
Is it true or maybe there is another link ?
Thanks a lot and greetings from France,
Florent.

strandwg

Staff member
Hello,
I'm trying to download WACCM data for the first weeks of 2022, via WACCM Download Subset
Even it's indicated that "WACCM results are available from 20 August 2019 until 2 weeks ago", it seems that the last available data end as of december 31st, 2021.
Is it true or maybe there is another link ?
Thanks a lot and greetings from France,
Florent.

Please try accessing these data via the Research Data Archive, at

Carl Drews

Carl Drews
Hello Florent, and thank you for the report. The WACCM Download Subset that you referred to:
was missing the year 2022 in the pull-down menus. I have added that year and verified a subset download for April 2022:

Other options for WACCM download are the RDA that @strandwg mentioned, and register for direct WACCM download at:

Carl Drews
ACOM Web Operation

fvasbien@ATMOGE

VASBIEN
When trying to download, it currently leads to this failure :
"There were problems accessing the data: Error contacting the NCAR Research Data Archive."
Is it a problem from my side when submitting the request ?
Thanks again,
Florent.

Carl Drews

Carl Drews
Hi Florent -
There is a notice on the RDA web site:
Important Notices​
>
Attention: All RDA data access services will be offline for maintenance May 9 to May 13.​

If you need data this week, WACCM Direct Download would be an option.
Carl