Welcome to the new DiscussCESM forum!
We are still working on the website migration, so you may experience downtime during this process.

Existing users, please reset your password before logging in here: https://xenforo.cgd.ucar.edu/cesm/index.php?lost-password/

ERROR: remap transport: bad departure points

dbailey

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
If the first run worked with xndt_dyn=6, then don't bother with the second idea. As I said, you can't change the coupling intervals in a continue run.
Dave

Hi Zedong, I encountered the same problem and solved it by increasing xndt_dyn to 6. Was one month enough for you to integrate past that instability point? Thanks.

Hi Zedong, I encountered the same problem and solved it by increasing xndt_dyn to 6. Was one month enough for you to integrate past that instability point? Thanks.

zdliu

Hi! HuiAt last I runned for 3 months. I ever runned one month for test, it is ok "seemingly".For insurance purposes, I use 3-months.

zdliu

Hi! HuiAt last I runned for 3 months. I ever runned one month for test, it is ok "seemingly".For insurance purposes, I use 3-months.

zdliu

zdliu

zdliu

zdliu

zdliu

zdliu