Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

MERRA2 data for Oct-Dec 2019

Hello,
I would like to do a WACCM-X simulation with specified dynamics that runs until the end of 2019, using MERRA2 data. I can see MERRA2 data are available on Cheyenne until 2019-10-20 so far, but it would be great to have the latest data until 2019-12-31. Is it possible yet to make that available? The cluster I'm running on is being switched off mid-Feb and I'm hoping to get the simulation done before then...
Thanks!
Ingrid

mmills

CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
I am very sorry for not seeing your post earlier. It looks like the files you requested were added to Cheyenne on January 23. I hope you were able to use them in time.

lvxin

lvxin
I am very sorry for not seeing your post earlier. It looks like the files you requested were added to Cheyenne on January 23. I hope you were able to use them in time.
Hi mills,
I heard that MERRA2 has regridded to the CESM2, and the levs in meteorology file is 32. Could you please show me the url to download these files?
Thanks!