Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

mkmapdata.sh with userdefined SCRIP file

Xax

I created a userdefined SCRIP file for a dummy testcase using./mknoocnmap.pl -p 10,10 -n middle -dx 10 -dy 10 -nx 100 -ny 100This created a file with the center at 10,10 latitude, longitude and spanning 5 degrees in each direction, correct?
Also I assume the resolution is 10 degrees / 100 = 0.1 degrees. Is this correct? Now I am trying to continue the workflow using:./mkmapdata.sh -r usrspec -f map_middle_noocean_to_middle_nomask_aave_da_150313.nc  I am assuming that the SCRIP file should be converted into a mapping file without requiring any additional inputs, However I receive the following error: rm: cannot remove ‘PET*.Log’: No such file or directory
Creating mapping file: map_0.5x0.5_AVHRR_to_usrspec_nomask_aave_da_c150313.nc
From input grid: /glade/p/cesm/cseg/inputdata/lnd/clm2/mappingdata/grids/SCRIPgrid_0.5x0.5_AVHRR_c110228.nc
For output grid: map_middle_noocean_to_middle_nomask_aave_da_150313.nc