Scheduled Downtime
On Tuesday 24 October 2023 @ 5pm MT the forums will be in read only mode in preparation for the downtime. On Wednesday 25 October 2023 @ 5am MT, this website will be down for maintenance and expected to return online later in the morning.
Normal Operations
The forums are back online with normal operations. If you notice any issues or errors related to the forums, please reach out to help@ucar.edu

The abnormal temperature variations by change fsurdata

CGL

CGL
Hi,all. I changed the fsurdata of amazon area in the post. I run a control test using the default as F2000climo. the changed test using F2000climo,but I changed the fusrdata in amazon area.

For the changed test, I spinup 50 years. And I continue to run 50 years. For the control test, i just run 50 years simply, not change anything. I output the TSA average annual difference between The changed test - The control test. And I find the abnormal value and the Completely opposite patterns in the difference for the air 2m temperature(It's only a two-year difference. ). I guess the abnormal pattern maybe result in the spinup year(50 years is not enough?) or I notice that the F2000climo use CLM-SP model, I should use the BGC model due to I change the fusrdat. Any suggestion?
1689648089007.png1689648104707.png