NetCDF: Numeric conversion not representable pio_support::pio_die:: myrank= -1 : ERROR:

yang_yu

New Member
I'm running CESM 1.2.2 with CAM5+trop_mam3+prescribed_emit ncl. After the task completed, I checked the atm.log file and cesm.log file and found these problems below:

This is from atm.log file:
1663074510860.png
And one from cesm.log file:
1663074583370.png
It seems that some strange data have been written into the file, but I don't know how to solve the problem. Could anyone has met the same question or has some advice? Thanks.

Yu
 

cacraig

Cheryl Craig
CSEG and Liaisons
Staff member
Yu-

I'm afraid that we won't be able to give you much advice other than what you've already surmised. It does indeed appear that a variable has one or more invalid values in it.

A general thing to try is to ./xmlchange DEBUG=TRUE before you compile to see if a run with debug turned on gives you additional information.

Other than that, as I've mentioned before, CESM1.2 is no longer a supported CESM version so we are unable to give you specific guidance.
 
Back
Top